Both articles are base don Doug Madory's research:

https://www.kentik.com/blog/wait-did-as8003-just-disappear/

Cheers,

- ferg

On 9/10/21 5:26 PM, Daniel Lacey wrote:

Just saw an article in the Washington Post explaining what went on…

It was a follow up to the Apr 24 and 26 articles…

I don’t have a link without a subscription….

Basically, unused IPv4 addresses from DOD were being transferred to Global Resource  Systems. It was transferred back today.This is some pilot program for network resilience by the Pentagon unit Defense Digital Service.

I don’t know if this is a smoke screen or exactly what “they” say it is…
Just trying to fill in the blanks…