On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 5:59 PM Owen DeLong <o...@delong.com> wrote:

> The situation is such that the current economic incentives would be most
> advantageous to me to preserve my LRSA and abandon my RSA, which would
> involve simply turning off IPv6.

While the details are certainly yours to keep private,
from other statements made, or implied, it sounded
as if consolidating all your resources under a single
RSA was the most financially advantageous to you
*today* (as in saving you money *today*).  And all
that while allowing you to continue to be connected
to the entire Internet (which includes IPv6), which
I would presume you wish to be.

Of course, it does go without saying, that no one
can predict future fees, so whether one would
continue to save with a combined RSA, and for
how long, is unknowable.  You place your bets
and take your chances (in ten to twenty years
we will know if moving to a consolidated RSA
would have saved you money vs. separate
 accounts).  That those that feel their admitted
foolishness in the past may influence their
future choices, is a given.