I agree that pretty much all the chipsets and asics out there today
support MPLS, but it's the vendor and NOS that decides whether to
enable it or not, or charge more for it.

Example, Junipers EX4600, QFX5100 and ACX5048 all have the same
Broadcom Trident II+ ASIC inside. One supports full MPLS features
(ACX), while the other is limited (QFX), and then the EX is even more
limited. . Only difference is what Juniper has enabled or disabled in
software to my knowledge. All 3 run JUNOS, just different flavors.

Mikrotik's MPLS stack is quite limited, but I hope that will change
soon in version 7 that was just released. Honestly hoping that
Mikrotik kicks half these vendors in the nuts with everything they are
implementing in v7 with the new linux kernel and a development team
that is 3x as large. 100G switches are coming soon from them with
Marvell ASICs

VyOS doesn't run on any ASIC based systems to my knowledge, so its
just a software router.

Extreme charges extra to enable MPLS in their SLX lineup. Ciena,
Ribbon, and others do the same.