From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+rkremeier=barryelectric....@nanog.org> on behalf of
Brandon Svec via NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 3:50:49 PM
To: William Herrin <b...@herrin.us>
Cc: nanog@nanog.org <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: VPN recommendations?

Meraki may be considered expensive, requires perpetual license to operate and
is difficult to get currently (very long lead times) but is dead.stupid.simple
to install and maintain.  I have yet to find a business or home network that it
does not work on out of the box, but if you find one it would be an issue to
overcome for any solution, right? i.e. open some ports on the up stream device
one time.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Meraki_Auto_VPN_-_Configuration_and_Troubleshooting

Brandon Svec

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:05 AM William Herrin