Hey All,

Hoping someone has a contact at Akamai who can assist.

As part of my day job I run a DNS network and we've been having issues with Akamai mis-locating the geolocation of some of our revolvers.  The most egregious example is our resolver in Frankfurt being classified as Australian, but there are some other instances as well.

This is an issue because we run fully recursive revolvers, so when a customer queries our DNS server, we attempt to resolve the domain directly against the authoritative name servers (Akamai in this case).  Because Akamai has mis-located our IPs, we get handed an IP in the wrong hemisphere and our customers experience 200+ ms latency to sites that should be regional.

We've tried reaching out via a couple of channels but have not gotten anything back, wondering if anyone on the list knows a contact address for Akamai GeoIP we can submit corrections to.

Cheers,