On 3/19/22 3:47 PM, Matt Hoppes wrote:
It has "features" which are at a minimum problematic and at a maximum show stoppers for network operators.

IPv6 seems like it was designed to be a private network communication stack, and how an ISP would use and distribute it was a second though.

What might those be? And it doesn't seem to be a show stopper for a lot of very large carriers.

Mike