I tried sending the below message from my work account, but it's not a
nanog subscriber, so the email was rejected. If anyone doubts the
authenticity, feel free to reach out to me at rtaj...@365datacenters.com.

------------------------------
*From:* Ross Tajvar
*Sent:* Monday, April 11, 2022 3:53 PM
*To:* nanog@nanog.org <nanog@nanog.org>
*Subject:* HOST IRR Retirement

Hi all,

We (365 Datacenters) inherited the HOST IRR. We have removed all stale
objects from it, and moved all valid objects to other IRRs. We will
eventually (hopefully soon) turn it off altogether. Please, if you are
mirroring it, stop doing that. If you maintain documentation that lists
IRRs, please update it to reflect that HOST is no longer in use.

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone thinks I should also announce this somewhere else, please
let me know.

*Ross Tajvar*

Network Engineer

Office: (571)-341-8899