NANOGers -

As noted earlier, the FCC is in the midst of a consultation right now regarding
vulnerabilities threatening the security and integrity of the Border Gateway
Protocol (BGP).

Please note that ARIN did file comments on this docket, and they may found
online here in our government engagement section of the ARIN website -
https://www.arin.net/about/relations/governance/documents/

Best wishes,
/John

John Curran