On 23/04/2022 01:28, na...@jima.us wrote:

Ordered a pair of ASR9906s in Jan 2022 with delivery Aug 2022.

-Hank

Anecdotally, I had a pair of Nexus 93180s that I ordered in May 2021 show up in
February 2022, so 9 months. The estimated ship date got punted several times
(probably due to being preempted by folks employing the approach Laura outlined
;-) ).

I haven't ordered anything since then, but I understand that 4-8 months isn't
unexpected, still.

- Jima

From: NANOG <nanog-boun...@nanog.org> On Behalf Of Drew Weaver
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 07:24
To: 'nanog@nanog.org' <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this discussion but I can't think
of anywhere better to ask.

Has anyone seen any progress whatsoever on supply chain issues with networking
hardware?

I've noticed that primary market lead times have been increasing and at the
same time secondary market pricing has also been going higher at the same time,
still.

What have you seen?