Hi!

If, for any reason, you want to opt out from us using your ASN for our experiments, you can do so in the following form before May 9:

      https://forms.gle/ZvZaodndPhCqMvR89

If I am interpreting this correctly that you are just going to yolo a bunch of random ASNs to poison paths with, perhaps you should consider getting explicit permission for the ASNs you want to use instead.

A lot of operators monitor the DFZ for prefixes with their ASN in the path, and wouldn't appreciate random support tickets because their NOC got some alert. :)

Exatly that. How about you ask people to OPT-IN instead of you wanting people to OPT-OUT of whatever experiment you feel you need to do with other people's resources.

Bye, Raymond.