Sorry to ask here but there is probably somebody in proximity who can figure out which RBL or blocklist has this IP listed:

64.68.204.24

and why

this is a plesk server in our network that actually has my blog (bombthrower.com) and a couple of ancillary sites on it

Have two separate reports, one via Spectrum in California, the Xplore (Rural Quebec) where they cannot visit any sites on this IP in their web browser, getting "access blocked".

I figure they both have to be using a common threat feed or block list but I can't figure out which one it is, none of the ones I'm checking are listing anything.

Feel free to contact off-list

- mark

--
Mark E. Jeftovic <mar...@easydns.com>
Co-founder & CEO easyDNS Technologies Inc.

/"Never expect a thing you do not want,
and never desire a thing you do not expect."
-- Bob Proctor /