From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+john=vanoppen....@nanog.org> On Behalf Of Josh
Luthman
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 1:09 PM
To: Jared Mauch <ja...@puck.nether.net>
Cc: nanog <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: Increasing problems with geolocation/IPv4 access

Every block I've gotten I just went through TheBrothersWisp geo location page
and just had them fix their information.  This includes virgin and re-issued
blocks from ARIN.

I've had a couple of random issues like Hulu thinking I'm a VPN, PSN blocking a
/24 because a /32 failed his password too many times, and various streaming
issues of which I tell customers to complain to the streaming provider because
all of the other ones work.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 7:32 PM Jared Mauch