Anecdotal but I've seen hacked AWS accounts with Cloudformation scripts to create and destroy lots of tiny instances to rotate through IPv4 addresses. Being able to rotate through IP addresses is not a new thing, I'm sure we all have networks in mind when we think of garbage/malicious traffic just over IPv4 alone.

Internally at my company (corp network that went all in on IPv6), we have a script that looks through logs and will ban an entire /64 for a period of time if it has more than a few banned IP addresses in the same subnet (I think ~10 /128s is a 30 minute ban, but we're still tuning it).

There are some strange implementations of IPv6 that end up having a lot of dissociated users grouped together in a /64 (i.e. Linode, AT&T Wireless, etc) which makes me hesitant to implement automatic /64 bans for 1 or 2 spammy IP addresses. At one point we accidentally banned a large portion of US users on AT&T when we banned 2600:387:f:10::/64