Hail NANOGers!

For those of you who were unable to attend my lightning talk las Wednesday
(link below) I would like to ask that you all complete the 2023 State of
Network Automation Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5J_i2rkcpgkvI83Vj3DRVsau5jZ1u99M7p_ecWOgnW_9XHg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I did my best to make it as short as possible while collecting enough data
to be useful. I will share the analysed and anonymized results with all
respondents, as well as (assuming the talk is accepted) at the next NANOG
meeting.

Feel free to send any questions directly, although I hope the survey is
self-explanatory.

For a bit more context, the lightning talk can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/p7rlhkmlDog

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Cheers,
~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann