My issue was just trying to convince Spectrum to look into the problem in the
first place, I brought the Atlas probe receipts because it’s such a helpful
tool, but wasn’t able to get through to anyone helpful (acct mgr, noc email,
even the escalation list) until I started lighting fires filing FCC complaints
and using social media (which thankfully worked).

Not sure how accurate it is (I hope it isn’t), but some of the techs I spoke to
said a lot of the internal tooling for troubleshooting is incapable of dealing
with IPv6, so they weren’t able to do things like run traceroutes to confirm
what I was seeing. My guess is that this issue was caught in a catch-22 where
they needed impossible to obtain proof on their end to escalate to a team who
can actually deal with the issue.

Sucks for us folk who went all in on v6 only to find out not even the ISP can
help us.

-Daniel Marks