On 9/1/23 15:55, Saku Ytti wrote:

Personally I would recommend turning off LSR payload heuristics,
because there is no accurate way for LSR to tell what the label is
carrying, and wrong guess while rare will be extremely hard to root
cause, because you will never hear it, because the person suffering
from it is too many hops away from problem being in your horizon.
I strongly believe edge imposing entropy or fat is the right way to
give LSR hashing hints.

PTX1000/10001 (Express) offers no real configurable options for load balancing the same way MX (Trio) does. This is what took us by surprise.

This is all we have on our PTX:

tinka@router# show forwarding-options
family inet6 {
    route-accounting;