My understanding is that the internal web page in the consumer modems is gone.  App or nothing.

I don't think the options one could set from the web login are there anymore either, though I haven't bothered to confirm that myself.

Gotta love it.

The business modems still have internal web pages.  Maybe they're next?

Therefore your experience is nominal.