Jon was very kind to me when I was a wet-behind-the-ears network engineer. He
once showed me around ISI and gave me an entire shelf of down-version Cisco
manuals. I had a Cisco 2500 peering with ISI in a maintenance closet in the ISI
parking structure. A single T1 let me run a few dozen Livingston modems for my
nascent Jet.net ISP.

 -mel