Sorry for the late reply... Sightline *Insight* is the piece the sales team
won't sell me, and TAC won't support me, for deployment in our private-cloud
environment: it has to be hosted on one of 3 canned server configurations.

I am using Sightline/TMS virtually and it's fine there.

-Adam

Adam Thompson

Consultant, Infrastructure Services

MERLIN

100 - 135 Innovation Drive

Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A8

(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)

https://www.merlin.mb.ca<https://www.merlin.mb.ca/>

Chat with me on
Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=athomp...@merlin.mb.ca>