phpIPAM for the win. NIPAP is effective, if basic. I've heard of lots of people who like Netbox.

On 11/16/23 11:12 AM, Niels Bakker wrote:
* aar...@gvtc.com (Aaron Gould) [Thu 16 Nov 2023, 19:04 CET]:
For years I've used an MS Excel spreadsheet to manage my IPv4  addresses.  IPv6 is going to be maddening to manage in a spreadsheet.  What does everyone use for their IPv6 address prefix management and documentation?  Are there open source tools/apps for this?

The first three hits for "open source ipam" on a search engine are:

- phpipam.net/
- spritelink.github.io/NIPAP/
- github.com/netbox-community/netbox

I'd pick the last option, or possibly Nautobot.