Yea I’d like to see mandated IPv6 if ISPs want government money, around here an
IPv4 only ISP won a government contract a while back for res fiber deployment
and the last I heard from an acquaintance I spoke to over there they are
planning to stuff the entire city behind a /24 with no upcoming plans to enable
v6 (but of course you can get your own IP if you pay more).

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but sometimes it feels like some smaller ISPs are
intentionally not deploying v6 so they can get customers to upgrade to more
expensive plans for the luxury of *checks notes* not getting rate limited.

Sent from my iPhone