How did this even get here?

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+bkain1=ford....@nanog.org> On Behalf Of Norman
Jester via NANOG
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2024 2:36 PM
To: Luiz Rosas <lrosas0...@gmail.com>
Cc: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: Re: Password Reset

WARNING: This message originated outside of Ford Motor Company. Use caution
when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding.

On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:23 AM, Luiz Rosas
<lrosas0...@gmail.com<mailto:lrosas0...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to reset a password for username "guga0071", but the email address
that is attached to this account I no longer have access to. Can you please
update my account with the new email address
"lrosas0...@gmail.com<mailto:lrosas0...@gmail.com>" and provide me with a link
to reset my password.

Regards

Luiz Rosas

I’m sure you will receive a colorful assortment of password reset links now.
Please be mindful of any links you click to make sure they are real. This
should have been done in private.

Norm