For Google-related sites specifically and if you haven't already, it's
worth publishing an RFC8805-compliant geofeed and submitting it to them via
their ISP portal at https://isp.google.com/ if you have an account with the
announcing ASN affiliated to it. This is assuming that the IP you specified
is linked to an organization and network you're affiliated with, which
based on your email's domain and the announcing ASN is most likely the case.

For other sites and geolocation databases, it's worth submitting the same
geofeed to each DB/provider individually via email or by following the
information on https://geolocatemuch.com/ to enable other DBs/providers to
automatically discover and update their databases.

Regards,
Peter Potvin