On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 07:35:01AM -0500, Abraham Y. Chen wrote:
> Hi, Karim:
>
> 1)?????? If you have control of your own equipment (I presume that your
> business includes IAP - Internet Access Provider, since you are asking
> to buy IPv4 blocks.), you can get a large block of reserved IPv4 address
> _/*for free*/_ by _/*disabling*/_ the program codes in your current
> facility that has been */_disabling_/* the use of 240/4 netblock.

As you state yourself this could be considered "unorthodox, if not
controversial".
Alas in network operations 'unorthodox' usually means 'breaks something'. Which
is exactly why you may avoid this, see also:

https://theinternetprotocolblog.wordpress.com/2019/10/06/some-notes-on-ipv4-address-space/

cheers

Enno

 Please
> have a look at the below whitepaper. Utilized according to the outlined
> disciplines, this is a practically unlimited resources. It has been
> known that multi-national conglomerates have been using it without
> announcement. So, you can do so stealthily according to the proposed
> mechanism which establishes uniform practices, just as well.
>
> https://www.avinta.com/phoenix-1/home/RevampTheInternet.pdf
>
> 2)?????? Being an unorthodox solution, if not controversial, please follow
> up with me offline. Unless, other NANOGers express their interests.
>

> Regards,
>

> Abe (2024-01-10 07:34 EST)
>

> On 2024-01-07 22:46, KARIM MEKKAOUI wrote:
> >
> > Hi Nanog Community
> >
> > Any idea please on the best way to buy IPv4 blocs and what is the price?
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > KARIM
> >

> --

Enno Rey