From: Tim Burke <t...@mid.net<mailto:tim%20burke%20%3c...@mid.net%3e>>
To: nanog@nanog.org
<nanog@nanog.org<mailto:%22na...@nanog.org%22%20%3cna...@nanog.org%3e>>
Subject: Re: Sling TV Geolocation
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 20:32:10 +0000

(long overdue) Follow up on this – after plenty of emails, phone calls, and
research, and our poor customers having to watch the Packer game, I was able to
find out that Sling is using Digital Envoy/DigitalElement for geolocation... I
assume the info on
https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/<https://url-shield.securence.com/?p=1.0&r=jkre...@usinternet.com&sid=1706128380200-026-00310571&s=u2ujcpaz&n=bru6s2fji&ms=0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0&u=https%3A%2F%2Fthebrotherswisp.com%2Findex.php%2Fgeo-and-vpn%2F>
 should work for this, but I am waiting for hear back from said geolocation
vendor with an answer.

Thanks,
Tim