SOVC appears to be a Cisco-specific acronym and it’s pretty certain that the
OVC stands for Origin Validation Cache. My best intuition based on the research
I’ve been able to do is that the S stands for Secure (on the pretense that RPKI
and Origin Validation have something to do with security and because X.509
certificate and encryption and marketing buzzwords YAY!)

Juniper refers to their equivalent database simply as “Route Validation (RV)
Records in the RV Database.

Hope that helps.

Owen