Seth Mattinen wrote:
Dan White wrote:
Seth Mattinen wrote:
Dan White wrote:
Have you spoken with your provider? They should be giving you options,
like changing your static address, or null routing the attackers
upstream, or perhaps blocking port 80 to you, to limit your ingress
traffic.

For DSL? I've never had that kind of luck with SBC's (now AT&T) home
products, and I've been using their DSL since 2001. This is one instance
where paying the big bucks for at least a T1 can show some some return.
Even if it's "business DSL" it's still treated the same as "drooling
user DSL".

Purely my personal experience.

~Seth

I guess complaining that your provider won't do anything to help you,
and not calling them to find out otherwise is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Can you read? Did I say that?

~Seth

Seth,

This was obviously not a response to you, but to the original poster.

- Dan