> I haven't followed this entire string.  Are you saying ARIN is repeatedly
> handing out address space to known abusers?  If that's the case then yes,
> some form of policy should be worked on.

i might walk more slowly and with a bit less self-righteousness.  this
is not a simple area.  are we sure we want the rirs to become the net
content police?  how are they to judge?

e.g., prudent isps act against a customer when there is a court order,
not when the net gossip says they're bad actors.  i.e., the decision of
who is a bad actor is passed on to the society's normal judicial
process.

randy