On Jun 23, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Warren Kumari <war...@kumari.net> wrote:

On Jun 22, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Adam LaFountain wrote:

sigh... where was this useful data 10 years ago!

http://www.fcc.gov/worldtravel/

Even more entertaining is the "reboot.fcc.gov (Beta)"

Bah, more like Alpha if you ask me -- I clicked link MULTIPLE times and the
FCC didn't reboot -- can I file a bug somewhere?

how do you know it wasn't rebooted? Did you see the lights in the
building blink?

1: Lights in the building blink? No, the radio didn't turn off -- thats what they do, isn't it? 2: Even if it *did* reboot, the UI implementation is poor -- I refuse to believe that it can reboot instantly, and there was no feedback provided. There should be some thing like "Rebooting now... The FCC will be back in 10s... 9s... 8s..."