I thought it was Kim Jong-il.  At least that was what was on the
memo.............

Bob-

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew.wallace [mailto:andrew.wall...@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 3:58 PM
To: tariq198...@hotmail.com
Cc: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: Re: Who controlls the Internet?

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Tarig Yassin <tariq198...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to issue a question here, who controls this Internet?

The truth to your question is, anybody who wants to. Hackers, activists,
governments, terrorists all have the ability to control it. But probably not
all at the same time.

With the increase in irresponsible security disclosures by folks such as Tavis
Ormandy, power and control is very much being handed to "the people".

I have been campaigning for a while to get tighter laws introduced on
irresponsible security disclosures, to give the government more control over
the internet.

Andrew Wallace