On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:35:11 PDT, iHate SORBS said:

> I am calling on all Network Operators to stand up and stop routing
> dnsbl.sorbs.net until that time they can commit to making real changes.

You *do* realize your beef isn't with SORBS, it's with the mail operators that
are using that as part of their input when deciding whether or not to accept
mail, right? And they'll probably continue using it, because they're not the
ones who feel the pain of being listed incorrectly. That won't change
unless you can make a clear and logical business case of why using SORBS is
counter-productive for *them*.  That probably will mean that you have to
demonstrate that your mail (and all the other SORBS false-positives) is worth
more to their organization than the benefits they get from using SORBS (namely,
a reduction in the amount of abusive mail they get).  Unfortunately, unless
you're trying to e-mail them a purchase order for an amount that's bigger than
their anti-abuse team's budget, that probably will be a hard case to make.

Further discussion is probably better suited for mailops or spam-l.