On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Jeroen Massar wrote:

[John, is 45.127.0.0/16 one of the two blocks they keep, or is it
hijacked already? :) ]

I can authoritatively say, yes it is. We (Interop) are not announcing any part of 45/8 at the moment, and don't plan to do so until the return is complete. I'll attempt to contact the players involved here and get 45.127/16 taken down. If anyone is listening that can help, it would be appreciated. I'm not subcribed to NANOG with the official address, but I can be reached at br...@interop.net as well.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                               ICQ:  2269442