Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:41:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Router only speaks IGP in BGP network
From: anf...@gmail.com
To: tariq198...@hotmail.com

how about sending only a default into your OSPF domain from BGP? of course this
can be a "conditional" type of redistribution;if you want no redistribution at
all, then consider generating the default at your ASBR, which also can be
conditional.

without much more details on your topology, this is as vague an answer i can
provide.
cheers