As an update, BGP for Noor.net has been withdrawn. Even the Egyptian stock
exchange - egyptse.com - now appears to be off the Internet.

DNS for egyptse.com also appears to be down, but Noor.net is definitely
withdrawn :

dig www.noor.net

; <<>> DiG 9.6.0-APPLE-P2 <<>> www.noor.net
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.noor.net.                  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.noor.net.           503     IN      CNAME   noor.net.
noor.net.               503     IN      A       217.139.227.20

show ip bgp 217.139.227.20
% Network not in table

Marshall