On 2/4/2011 10:50 AM, bmann...@vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
        I suspect that many people will do stupid things in managing their
        bits - presuming that there is virtually infinate 'greenfield' and
        when they have "pissed in the pool" they can just move on to a new
        pool.  the downside... renumbering is never easy - even with/especially
        with IPv6.

The problem is, they'll be restricted by RIR guidelines. I know that existing and future IPv6 allocation proposals for ARIN (our immediate concern) is based more on end site counts, and a limitation of /48 per end site without very good justification.

Jack