I have a client that acquired a domain name and affiliated company as a product of lengthy and extremely turbulent litigation. The client believes (and I have found evidence to suggest) that the previous owner is somehow interfering or interacting with the new owner's Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools/Places/Adwords accounts.

Since I am representing the new owner, I am trying to find a forensics analyst or clueful contact at Google to act as an independent third party to 'certify' that in fact the previous owner is or is not interfering in the new owners Google Accounts.

I've followed the standard protocol, i.e., post your question in the Google forums and wait for a response. To date the single response I've received is "change your password" which wasn't what I had in mind. If that contact or independent third-party forensics expert exists, I'd greatly appreciate any advice you can provide.

Best regards,
Christopher