On Sat, 17 Sep 2011, Mark Smith wrote:

Does Huawei still sell (wired) routers under their own brand?

Yes. See NE40E/NE80E/NE5000E.

The price of these boxes is quite attractive, but there are lots of buts. For example, how much do they have in common with Huawei boxes? Traditionally HP networking gear excluding basic pizzabox switches has not been very convincing.

My opinion is that the H3C stuff from 5 years ago is not generally good. I don't know about their current gen. Huawei current gear is decent, they're worth testing. If you like them they're as you say, available at a generally good price point.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se