Hi,

You cannot enable MRP and STP on the same physical interface, but you can
enable MRP on a specific interface and STP on another, the only issue is MRP
and STP are using the CPU, so if you loose a hello packet you may have some
network instability.

Regards

Fabien

P.S je suis en France si tu as besoin.