Ray Soucy wrote:

Your straw man argument (which is what this has become) is just
dancing around the real issue.� You're going to have to back up and
make your case for us, rather than trying to respond to one-liners
made (most of which were sarcastic, by the way).

No counter argument possible against such abstract nonsense.

You have yet to identify who (beyond yourself) is calling for RA to be
deprecated,

Tomas Podermanski wrote:

: from my perspective the short answer for this never-ending story is:

: - SLAAC/RA is totally useless, does not bring any benefit at all
:   and should be removed from IPv6 specs

: I personally prefer to bury SLAAC once forever for several reasons:

> though you made it sound like majority of the IETF was.

No, I didn't.

                                                Masataka Ohta