You could use RPKI and origin validation as well.

        We have an application that does that.

        http://www.labs.lacnic.net/rpkitools/looking_glass/

        For example you can periodically check if your prefix is valid:

http://www.labs.lacnic.net/rpkitools/looking_glass/rest/valid/cidr/200.7.84.0/23/

        If it were invalid for a possible hijack it would look like:

http://www.labs.lacnic.net/rpkitools/looking_glass/rest/invalid/cidr/200.31.18.0/24/

        Or you can just query for any state:

http://www.labs.lacnic.net/rpkitools/looking_glass/rest/all/cidr/200.31.12.0/22/

Regards,