On 2012-02-01 22:44 , Schiller, Heather A wrote:

> AS8300 started announcing one of the Rove Digital dns changer IP ranges.
[..]
> I searched around and couldn't find any mention of what they might be
> testing.  Anyone know?

They do internal aggregation of common prefixes to keep their internal
tables small, see for instance this rather old preso:

http://www.swinog.ch/meetings/swinog7/BGP_filtering-swinog.ppt

These prefixes should of course not be leaked outside their own network.

I would say, kick them either directly (yell offlist if you want direct
contacts) or spam the SwiNOG list and you will get a response quickly too.

Greets,
 Jeroen