IMO it's much easier to disable one rogue than to disable IPv6 on the
whole network. That is if you can find it, but with some proper
tcpdumping and/or CLI commands (depending on the switches that you have)
it should be relatively easy.

Not to mention that, as pointed by others, this provides a wonderful
opportunity to look into this new (*grin*) protocol.

Cheers!

~Carlos