Jason,

In preparation for the World IPv6 Launch, inbound (SMTP) email to the
comcast.net domain was IPv6-enabled today, June 5, 2012, at 9:34 UTC.
Roughly one minute later, at 9:35:30 UTC we received our first
inbound email over IPv6 from 2001:4ba0:fff4:1c::2. That first bit of mail
was spam, and was caught by our Cloudmark messaging anti-abuse platform
(the sender attempted a range of standard spam tactics in subsequent
connections).

You specificly tell 'inbound' ... by that you mean the MX record was added. But just to be sure. Comcast is also sending out over IPv6 now right? And if so, what protocol is preferred by default? Outgoing mail over IPv4 or over IPv6?

Since the Internet is of course more than just the web, we encourage
others to start making non-HTTP services available via IPv6 as well.

Watching logs here to see if things (at least mail for me now) will raise the next few days...

Bye,
Raymond.