On Tue, 18 Sep 2012, Owen DeLong wrote:
On Sep 18, 2012, at 21:11 , Mike Hale <eyeronic.des...@gmail.com> wrote:
"this is the arin vigilante cultural view of the world.  luckily, the
disease does not propagate sufficiently to cross oceans."

I'd love to hear the reasoning for this.  Why would it be bad policy
to force companies to use the resources they are assigned or give them
back to the general pool?
Many of them _ARE_ using them, just not using them directly on the public
internet. There is nothing wrong with that.

As others have said... !announced != !used.

Is they are not using them directly on the public internet, then there's no reason we can't use them.

Problem solved!

-Dan