On Sun, 18 Nov 2012, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:

I came across an interesting problem in trying to find an affordable
KVM provider with IPv6 support.

Does "affordable" mean cheap?...

I've tried contacting them in an effort to receive any kind of a
"proper" IPv6 address without the plaintext IPv4 embedment, but
they've given me all sorts of crazy and (IMHO) far-sketched excuses;

So you've contacted cheapo providers and you are now surprised that they can't afford to hire people who know what they are talking about?

(HE's tunnelbroker.net, on the other hand, has no problem in giving
out IPv6 addresses that, when abbreviated, can be represented by the
same number of ASCII characters as an IPv4 address; for free, might I
add.)

Clearly HE has people who know what they are doing when it comes to IPv6, probably because they have made a MAJOR investment in both people and infrastructure to do so.

Explain again why you aren't using HE for your services?

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442