I'm getting ready to prepare an RFP for our next generation WAN, and would like
feedback from anyone else who has 100+ MPLS nodes on their quality of account
service and technical performance.

My current landscape includes AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. I'm almost completely
happy with Sprint- they're about in the A- range. AT&T is muddling along at
about a C, and Verizon is a solid F. I've heard very good things from some
CenturyLink customers and will definitely include them in the bidder list- is
anyone else doing a very good job for you?

-Gabriel