We have a bunch of small remote offices where we deploy cheap routers with VPN
tunnels back to the central office.  This is a very static process with high
overhead… we have to manage each remote router separately, and the offices do
not have tech personnel that can handle local office issues.

We're looking for a more centrally managed and automated "zero-touch" remote
office solution, like the Cisco Virtual Office, where the local non-clueful
people don't have to do much.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns855/index.html

Does anyone have any experience / feeback for this Cisco Virtual Office
solution or have recommendations for alternative solutions.

- Matt