On Mar 28, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Warren Bailey
<wbai...@satelliteintelligencegroup.com> wrote:
> - Welding Gear is expensive, underwater gear is insanely expensive.
> - Welding is pretty difficult..
> - Underwater welding requires knowledge of SCUBA *AND* welding techniques
> under water.
> ...going after a specific cable with a welder sounds like someone had a real
> reason.
> ...the fact that they were using a welder, underwater, on a 15kV -48VDC fiber
> optic plant

Warren:

I think I missed a step here.  Where is the reference to the welding equipment
coming from?

The photos show three scuba tanks and a float.  I don't see any mention of
welding equipment in the NYT or Guardian pieces, or in the Egyptian Navy's
statement or photos.

                                -Bill