On 7/26/13 9:54 AM, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
Case in point.. And I'm going to name drop, but do not consider this a shame.
I have been looking at various filtering technologies, and was looking at
Barracudas site. I went on with my day, but noticed that filtering vendors
start showing up on random websites. Fast forward 24 hours later..
You know what I am waiting for?

The LED billboards on the side of the road displaying targeted advertisements,
based on your proximity to them, because your android phone is telling the sign
where you are.

Who thinks I am crazy?

Now, if it broadcast the grocery list and all I had to do is blink twice to
approve it so that all I had to do is drive through... that i might be able to
live with.

Mike