so true

On 8/14/2013 10:10 PM, Scott Howard wrote:
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Jay Ashworth <j...@baylink.com> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patr...@ianai.net>
All that said: My back-of-the-envelope math says the Internet is order
of 1 exabyte/day, as defined by my own rules on what counts as "the
Internet"[*]. I could easily be wrong, but you asked.
Which means that you could get somewhere between 11 and 17 days (depending
on how far off my math was) worth of all of that onto LTO-5 carts and load
them on a 747F.  Where you'd fly them to, I'm not sure.

Unless you add in de-dup, in which case it probably comes down to about 10
carts per day.  After all, we all know that 90% of that 1 exabyte/day is
just the same 3 cat videos on Youtube...

   Scott